When? Friday 6 December from 14hr to 17hr. Doors open at 13hr30 to visit the booths and demos.
Where? BikeValley, Tervantstraat 2b, 3583 Beringen.
Language? Given the (inter)national audience from The Netherlands (Limburg), Germany and Wallonia the speakers and pitchers will present in English for most of the afternoon.
13:00 Doors open: coffee & take your time to discover the booths
14:00 Welcome by mayor of Beringen Thomas Vints
14:05 Official Opening by Minister Lydia Peeters, Flemish minister of Mobility, and also mayor of Dilsen-Stokkem (Limburg)
14:15 Introduction by BikeValley (Stefanie Lambeens, manager BikeValley)
14:30 Kick-Off “Cycling Connects” -project (Jos Ernenst, project leader)
14:45 Mobilidata - project (Elin Cosemans, IMEC)
15:00 CYCLING INNOVATIONS - PITCHING SESSIONS
SHORTLIST OF PITCHES (check our website for regular updates to this list):
- WOW, Universal Loading and Locking Solution, pitched by Ton Kooymans
- Mobit, Bike Sharing and Smart Locks, pitched by Alexander De Bièvre
- E-motionlabs, Ground breaking enabling technology to push the micromobility revolution with light electric vehicles, pitched by Cédric Langer
- Megmeister, New developments in cycling wear, pitched by Jos Ruiterman
- Team Cyclis, The rise of bike leasing in Flanders, pitched by Joep Kempen
- Fietsen door de bomen, The challenge of combining mobility and nature, pitched by Nele Lijnen
- Verhofste, New cycling infrastructure, pitched by Simon Steels
- The Studio (Belfius), Gamification and virtual coins as a boost for cycling to school or work, pitched by Verena Goris
- Van Havermaet, fietsfiscaliteit, pitched by Jonas Derycke
- Zuid Limburg Bereikbaar, pitched by Edwin Claessens
16:30 Close of the congress with a potential visit to the Ride Lab and networking at the Aero Bar (Bar underneath the wind tunnel)
See you soon!
The BikeValley team
In collaboration with Provincie Limburg